Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID is disabled how do I fix it. I am on an I pad.

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is disabled how do I fix it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am on an I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Tried changing password ***** on for a week or so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what it the resetting option.

It is an I tunes and Apple Store id

I got it, Can I have that apple store ID?

G-384017

Your Apple ID/App store ID is normally your email address which is associated with the apple account, Can I have that?

Password ***** Apple Gizmo777

Do you have an access to your AOL account? So that I can try to send a reset link to that email.

An email has been sent to your email address, c•••••@a•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.

I have already done that once did not work thanks you are no help

Please give me minute. Could you please tell me whether you got the reset link?