Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Phone 6 is frozen. I'm writing from Israel. My iphone 6…

Customer Question
My Phone 6 is...

My Phone 6 is frozen.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Hi Pearl

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm writing from Israel. My iphone 6 is frozen. I don't remember updating the OS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPhone for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me how it then tell me how it then functions please.