Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I HAVE AN APPLE IPAD, I THINK IOS AIR. HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT…

Customer Question
I HAVE AN...

I HAVE AN APPLE IPAD, I THINK IOS AIR. HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT 3-4 YEARS. WHEN I TURN IT ON WITH 100% CHARGE, I CAN ONLY USE IT FOR ABOUT 12 MINUTES AND IT SHUTS OFF. i AM NOT A TECHNICAL PERSON SO KEEP THE LANGUAGE VERY SIMPLE. THANK YOU

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

ABOUT 2 WEEKS. AS FAR AS TRYING ANYTHING JUST RECHARGING IT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

LIVE IN STATE COLLEGE PA AREA

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On the phone go to Settings > General > Software Update.

Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed.

Let this complete and tell me how it then performs please

I AM ON MY COMPUTER NOT MY PHONE

Thanks

The instructions you do are on the iPad please

Can you do this?