Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPhone 6plus after latest upgrade to iOS 11.? keeps shutting…

Customer Question
iPhone 6plus after latest...

iPhone 6plus after latest upgrade to iOS 11.? keeps shutting down after 30 seconds. I have done a reboot (not power down) to no avail. Can this be fixed?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your iPhone?

Last night. Shows 95% battery level

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes twice

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please connect the phone to your computer and open iTunes

iTunes should ask to update the phone as there is now a patch for this, allow it to do this, once done, it should then function correctly.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you