Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ihave an old I pad and my wife can't remember the password…

Customer Question
Ihave an old I...

Ihave an old I pad and my wife can't remember the password ***** used to set it up her e mail is joyce***@******.*** how can I reset password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never only when it was set up onthis I pad I have reset it on my computer several times

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I cant it is in activation lock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm sorry I'm on the wrong site this isn't a mac its an ipad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What you need to do is use my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

And follow the steps there to reset your password.

Once done, then use this new password ***** your iPad for your account

Let me know please how you go.