Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a microsoft account, but don't have the downloaded…

Customer Question
Hi there, I have...

Hi there, I have a microsoft account, but don't have the downloaded system on my mac, so I was using word online to type a school assignment, and somehow forgot my password ***** Once I signed back in it said my documents were locked and I can't see them for 24 hours until its reviewed. This assignment is due tomorrow, do you know how I can recover it? I can physically see the name of the document but when I click it there is no content.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I only created my account yesterday I never changed a password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where would I reset it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats good for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I've been waiting nearly an hour is someone going to help with this issue?
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for any delay, I just came online and saw you have been waiting for some time.

There is no way around Microsoft's 24 hour lockout when you forget a password ***** this is to prevent anyone resetting your account and gaining access to your documents before you realise it has happened.