Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't spend what's on my card it sent me here. I phone 5…

Customer Question
Hello I can't spend...

Hello I can't spend what's on my card it sent me here

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 5 iOS I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just got it last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.