Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have got an i phone i need help unlocking it. I have never…

Customer Question
I have got an...

I have got an i phone i need help unlocking it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never set one up it was gave to me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not sure how

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the Apple ID activation or the 4-6 digit code to unlock the screen?

Please let me know

i cant open it
no

Please let me know

Hello
Are you going to help or not ???
Are you going to help or not ??? Please

Hi there

I am trying to help you but I keep asking you the same question, you are not replying to it

Is there a reason you wont answer it?

Not sure what I have not answered you have asked about the the activation code. Yes this phone was give into me and I can't open it at all not sure what I need to do
Plus I'm not paying the $39 for Direct Connect

Please let me know

Hello?????!!

Hi there

I am replying to you, each time.

I’m not going to pay that money!!!!! This was a waste of time and I want my money back !!!!!