Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple table locked through non use because of

Customer Question
Apple table locked through...

Apple table locked through non use because of illness..unable to unlock. Keeps rejecting all passwords. keeps asking for apple id which i am not able to supply

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cannot remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No because i am on main computer as i cannot activate tablet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i am aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris