Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my password, and now my server can't recognize me.

Customer Question
I changed my password...

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I just want to access my email in Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think it was resetting the password ***** caused the problem. It seems that way, anyway. The password ***** *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris