Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm sorry that I haven't followed up with you folks, I've…

Customer Question
I'm sorry that I haven't...
I'm sorry that I haven't followed up with you folks, I've been tied up with some medical issues
lately. I've had lung cancer and I'm being followed closely after my surgery. Please bear with me. I've been trying to set aside some time to address my Mac eMail problem. I'm tied up with appointments and it looks like I'll have some open days after this weekend or on the weekend. I have a side question to ask concerning the financial charges you folks have charged me. Considering the fact that we haven't really engaged my Mac question, why am I being charged continuously? You just charged my account an additional $49 dollars on top of what I've been charged already. WHY????? If this is the type of service charges I can expect,
please refund me my Money, and I'll go elsewhere. I never anticipated these kinds of costs,
especially since you haven't done anything of note for me. Let's address this problem right now!!
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I'm not sure I understand which item you're asking about. As for the charges, they have been withdrawn from my account over the past few days. At this time I'd like for you folks to, NOT WITHDRAW ANYMORE FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! This means stop dipping into my funds! Until we actually discuss this matter by phone. So far I've been charged: 1. $5.00, 2. $31.00
3. $39.00, 4. $49.00, just stop taking more!!!----------Paul W.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris