Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im having problems with my ipod. the music keeps going away…

Customer Question
Hi. im having problems...

Hi. im having problems with my ipod. the music keeps going away so i can't listen to the music

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Got it lammst su last summer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Reset it and update it and download the music again. i go into the music place to listen and it kicks me right out and shows no music, shows nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No that s it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
is anyone there
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Follow these instructions to ensure your iPod's music is being synced correctly:

https://support.apple.com/HT201253

Let me know if that works?