Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad has been locked out by apple. When can I try again.

Customer Question
My ipad has been...

My ipad has been locked out by apple. When can I try again

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When the apple 2 ipad came out, that was like a hundred years ago?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I reset the ipad and sold it but the buyer brought it back because my name was on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just HELP!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.