Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone keeps logging off with the twirling circle the

Customer Question
My phone keeps logging...

My phone keeps logging off with the white twirling circle the clock app doesn't show the alarm. I can't text more than 10 words without it "logging" off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iphone 6 plus you may need to walk me through were to find info!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started during the middle of the night. I use it as my alarm clock. I heard a sound and noticed the phone ID kepad was lit up. I tried turning if off and restarting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, its pretty sad how dependent we are on these phones!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Could you please let me know if the iOS version on the phone?
To find that, please go to settings - general - about
Thank you
Vinod