Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have two Seagate hard drives and two MAC computers. I am…

Customer Question
I have two Seagate...

I have two Seagate hard drives and two MAC computers. I am unable to find the require cable for either. HTLP!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Mac OX 10.7.5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mac?

I can not find a cable to fit the slightly different interface of the seagates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No! That about fits it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

How can that be? I have no cable to fit the seagates…..
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the model of your Seagate drives?

Thank you