Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I CAN'T GET SIGNED IN i TYPE IN MY password it doesn't

Customer Question
I CAN'T GET SIGNED...

I CAN'T GET SIGNED IN i TYPE IN MY password ***** doesn't recognise it. and I have forgot my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2-3 years ago at most.I dpn't think I ever have

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes it did't let me reset apple ID

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this your iTunes account that you are not able to access?

no for my macbook pro
you must not be much of an expert i am on my dell how are you going to acess my mac when I can't even open it?

Yes, I understand your concern I will not be able to take the remote access on your Mac.

May I Know What is the error message you are getting on your mac screen?

why don't you just refund any charges you may have generated and forget it I'll just throw the mac away.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the refund.