Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New iiiiipad pro locked cannot get in "ipad disabled" About…

Customer Question
New iiiiipad pro locked...

New iiiiipad pro locked cannot get in "ipad disabled"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 15 min ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me open

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
discontinue and refund my charges. I have no more time to wait
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to restore your iPad device, Important : This will cause you to lose all data (photos, files, ect...) currently on device. If you made a backup prior to losing the password, you should be able to restore that.

Here are the steps to restore the iPad :

1-Download Itunes from : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

2-Install itunes and plug in your iPad to your pc

3-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons

4-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPad in recivery mode you must restore this iPad to continue

5-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPad in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore

6-restore iPad and now you should have your iPad back.

Additional Information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shrc3FeCJEQ

Let me know the results,

Thank you

Has everything worked out please ? Do you still need help ?