Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It keeps shutting down every few minutes. It is an apple…

Customer Question
It keeps shutting down...

It keeps shutting down every few minutes.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is an apple IPad , how do I find the OS system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have tried shutting it down by pressing the top switch and the home switch, waiting 30 seconds and switching it back on. has not fixed the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.