Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Purchased new phone - now need to eliminate old phone from…

Customer Question
Purchased new phone -...

Purchased new phone - now need to eliminate old phone from my computer & wipe old one clean

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone 6plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Purchased new phone - now need to eliminate old phone from my computer & wipe old one clean.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is everything already setup and ready to go on your new phone?