Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mu ipad which I have had for years all of a sudden is in…

Customer Question
Mu ipad which I...

Mu ipad which I have had for years all of a sudden is in activation oock and asking for Aplle ID and password. I have no clue what can be done?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I first got it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No was not aware of it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.