Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My cursor is all messed up! It looks like that symbol when

Customer Question

My cursor is all messed up! It looks like that symbol when you try to expand a column in a table..I have a macbook and i'm trying to work on a word document. My cursor, when it looks like this, will not allow me to select anything.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?
Customer: OS X 10.9.5 (13F1911)
JA: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it just happened. I copied and pasted some tables from a website into my document and now on just this one page, it does this.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It actually resolved itself...:/

Sweet! Cheers!