Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My cursor is all messed up! It looks like that symbol when…

Customer Question
My cursor is all...

My cursor is all messed up! It looks like that symbol when you try to expand a column in a table..I have a macbook and i'm trying to work on a word document. My cursor, when it looks like this, will not allow me to select anything.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?

OS X 10.9.5 (13F1911)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

It just happened. I copied and pasted some tables from a website into my document and now on just this one page, it does this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It actually resolved itself...:/

Sweet! Cheers!