Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My gurl friend locked me out my phone laughing but not

Customer Question
My gurl friend locked...

My gurl friend locked me out my phone laughing but not funny..I Factory reset my phone it works but its sayng i need activation account which is in her name and i wanted to get it in mine because she wont give me the info that she sat to it... Can you help me please ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No on itune ,i factory reset my phone its say hello and all of that but its asking me for the activation account and she set that up for me she didnt give me the info and i tried to get it for her but shes being butt sorrry to say

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it just trying to get a new activation account...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ruben G., Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Mac Support Specialist

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** me to assist you.

Unfortunately, Apple does make it quite difficult to recover an iPhone that wasn't "logged out" prior to being reset. As you can imaging, these are security measures to ensure devices that are stolen are not easily accessible. With that said, you will need to login with the previous account used to register or activate the phone. You can then change it to a new account.

If you do not have access to the previous account used, and this device is not stolen, you will need to take it or send it to Apple for assistance.

I trust this helps resolve your issue.