Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This is about my ipad. Not sure. Where can I go to see? I…

Customer Question
This is about my...

This is about my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure. Where can I go to see?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have questions re the Numbers app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I figured it out myself and feeling very righteous! Thanks anyway.

Nice! Have a great night!