Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get into Apple account can't get into my Apple

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into Apple account can't get into my Apple account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can't get into my Apple account. Id and password ***** working and can't access

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your Apple Account? Are you getting any error message?