Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not use my i pad because it keeps try to access

Customer Question
I can not use...

I can not use my i pad because it keeps try to access through my i tunes account which is old and i cant remember the details. can the i tune be reset to current information?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When i got the i pad

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No , how do i do that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to access your iPad because it is asking for your itunes account so in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your account if you have The Apple ID or the email Id for your iTunes account?