Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When using text messaging and some others in the middle of…

Customer Question
When using text messaging...

When using text messaging and some others in the middle of the message it goes to a "loading" page. Then my password ***** comes up. I sign back in then go to the text message I started and it is not there and I have to start over.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6SPlus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About a week. I have turned it off and on and did a hard boot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is not a Mac but an IPhone 6S Plus

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

Does it work after the forced restart?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!