Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I get rid of a gmail emaill address that is blocking…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get rid of a gmail emaill address that is blocking me from sending email from my regular gmail account. I did not set up the other account.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

11-2

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Il don't know where it came from. I tried to send an email and this box come up with a gmail account asking for a password ***** I do not have because I did not open that account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It has a box with the blue apple logo in it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you trying to send emails using the MAC MAIL app (with the stamp icon)?