Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to open a document saved to my desktop, by

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open a document saved to my desktop, by double clicking on it, which I have always done until the OS HighSierra upgrade, now it says it is trying to open through icloud but doesn't open. I have 50GB and it says 12.2GB is used for icloud. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

MacBook Air, 10.13.1 MacOS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Two days ago I tried sending 2 short videos and they seemed to get stuck, never sent. Today is the first time I tried to open a document that needs revision and sending now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thx!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Please disconnect, I am done

Would you like me to cancel this?