Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Suddenly my iPad isn’t recognized. Was working fine. So I…

Customer Question
Suddenly my iPad isn’t...

Suddenly my iPad isn’t recognized. Was working fine. So I switched to my Mac which is recognized, but can’t get Plug & Play to work. HELP.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

Hold on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

How do I find out what version I have?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.