Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not sign in to apple. error states does not recognize…

Customer Question
Can not sign in...

Can not sign in to apple. error states does not recognize computer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, where is that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Can I have the Apple ID? so that we can check what are the reset options available for your account.

My Mac is the only device that is giving me a problem. I can sign on to my account through Safari but not to the store.

Do have an access to your Bellsouth.net email? the reason why I am asking is An email has been sent to your email address,***@******.***. You need to follow the directions in the email to reset your password.

You are too slow. I fixed the problem.

I am really sorry for the delay response, I was doing to research on how to the bypass the security setting in your apple account. That's why I couldn't respond you quickly, anyway I am glad to hear that your issue was resolved. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, Please let me know and It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, Is there anything else I may assist you today?