Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having problem with using my iPad. It's got activation…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm having problem...

Hello, I'm having problem with using my iPad. It's got activation lock and this iPad was my mom's who passed away in 2015. I've been using it since and haven't had problems since. Just now. Please help me get this iPad working again

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed it since I don't even know my mom's password. Pretty sure her Apple ID is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, never did that. Don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to get this iPad working again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Can somebody help me with my iPad please?
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.