Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to move pictures onto my Christmas letter. Right…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to move pictures onto my Christmas letter. Right now trying to crop a picture but can't make it work although yesterday I did somehow do it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Book Pro, version 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I have pictures on the desktopl that I want to crop and move into my letter. Things have changed since I last did this which was easy. Now I can't figure out how to crop my photos.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how to shadow around them, although I amy be able to figure that out once I get the pictures there.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.