Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Ipad I turn it on and it tells me could not be

Customer Question
I have Ipad...

I have Ipad I turn it on and it tells me could not be activated because

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Server is temporarilly down cannot do anything

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

2 weeks. Cannot do anything

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

i put credit card in but no responding
How long before call
Hello Whats going on
i will not get email at home--no ipad
I see that I have paid double/ Please only Bill one of my credit cards
Good Morning/ Anyone going to contact me?
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Please call 1-***-***-**** to discuss charges

still waiting for expert