Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help resetting my password. I set it up 2-3 years ago…

Customer Question
I need help resetting...

I need help resetting my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I set it up 2-3 years ago and have never used it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, it said it sent me a code through my text but it never came

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password ***** your email password ***** computer login password?