Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not an apple a android Samsung. need help getting it going.

Customer Question
Not an apple a...

Not an apple a android Samsung. need help getting it going

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of Android are you running?

Samsung galaxy j7 16gb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Just want to get it usable, just got it. and I am 76 yrs of age and need help getting it running for us

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your samsung. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is the phone brand new out of the box and you are just turning it on?

but I did fully charge it

Do you already have an email you want it set up with or do you need to make one?

can I get consumer cellaular to help cheaper ?

If you would like, you can compare prices and then get back to me with a reply if you want to continue.