Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unlock efi/iCloud password, last week when I went to the the…

Customer Question
Unlock efi/iCloud password Technician's...

Unlock efi/iCloud password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last week when I went to the the apple store

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

They needed proof of purchase from apple.com and I am a little impatient I need my computerlike yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Can I have the iCloud ID? so that we can check for the reset or unlock option.

Can I have your phone number which ends with 77?

For example: ‎(•••) •••-••77

At the moment I don’t have access to my Mac mini it’s in EF I lock

Do you have any other device like iPhone or iPad with you now?

I just double check my iTune ID it still recognizes the old pass word:***@******.*** or if you are talking about the computer I never changed it

May I know whether you have and access to this number? The reason why I am asking is we can try to send a reset instruction or verification code.

I think there is a message with instructions has been sent to H’s Mac mini(Mac mini), Ploomie Lewis MacBook Pro (MacBook Pro 13"), and your other devices. As you stated that Mac mini is locked, Do you have access to Ploomie Lewis MacBook Pro (MacBook Pro 13")?

this what I am using

Check in this computer whether you got any message with instructions?

no not as yet
I am still waiting for my instructions there’s no answer on any of my devices

Please give me a minute, Let me check from my end.

Do you get any verification code to this(###) ###-####

what to do with it?

Can I have that code?

948599
did you get the code I sent you?

Yes, I got that code. I tried to recover the account but it is asking more personal information about Credit card information and it is unsafe to share those information. So tell me provide you an alternate way to recover the email.

Please try this following steps

1. Click this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid?language=en_US
  2. Enter your email as *****@******.***
  3. Click Continue
  4. Enter your phone number: 9544392077
  5. Choose any option which say Don't have access to your trusted devices or phone numbers?
  6. Click start account recovery
  7. Click Request recovery
  8. It will ask you to Confirm Credit Card, please enter the info
  9. Click Continue.

Once you bypass this information, please let me what do you see on the screen or If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

I did that already

Now what do you see in that screen?

I notice that you charge $40 per month.I just need a clear understanding I don't mind paying The $40 dollars for this service but if this process continued every month I rather we stop here. Please advise?
It didn't ask me for no credit card information
but I am signed in to my account

I am a user of the site just like you and if there is any payment-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

I tried my level best to resolve this issue and I wasn't able to provide you the proper solution. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

thank you for your time.