Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having trouble getting into my bank. Just was on with…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble getting into my bank

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Just was on with the bank and they tell me that they can get in but I must have passwords stored on my Mac that won't let me in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

With the bank you mean

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have that insurance through apple to help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris