Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Video displays are all "pickelated" don't display. For

Customer Question
Video displays are all...

Video displays are all "pickelated" don't display

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

For example, videos on facebook do not play but are all "broken up"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

That I don't know - but the problem is not just on facebook, it occurs when ever a video is displayed

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

for about 3 weeks

Hi

Can you tell me were this is happening?

Is it ON Facebook?

Thanks

Kris

it is on Facebook AND any where a video file is displayed, like on AOL - or anywhere

What web-browser is this you're using?

Thanks

Kris

google chrome

Would it be OK to connect and have a look?

No

Would you like to continue without the remote assistance?

Mike, Mac Medic