Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ipad shuts down constantly in a minute. New one loaded, is…

Customer Question
Ipad shuts down constantly...

Ipad shuts down constantly in a minute

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

New one loaded , is it ios 11?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Im on a cruise, started 5 days ago, tried shuting dn many times, tried resetting on brightness, to never and on 5 min. still shuts dn quickly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Go into Settings then General then Software Update and update to the latest version

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!