Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Changed my password but message cam saying that something…

Customer Question
Changed my password *****...

Changed my password ***** message cam saying that something went wrong and contact this site.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Trying to use Skype

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Skype recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not write now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you using the desktop program or through a browser?

No I do not want you to take over my computer. You charged $47.00 for an answer that does not work. I want my money back.

I have not provided any type of answer yet since you have not answered my question.

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****