Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to go to local Apple store to clean up my

Customer Question
Good morning. I...

Good morning. I would like to go to local Apple store to clean up my files. I am receivng message my start up disk is full, delete items.

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

MacBook Air.

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

Hmm, I have been deleting when i receive message. I think I need to do a more comprehensive delete. In addition, I have two redundant email programs in addition to imail (Outlook and Net Solutions) as back up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Hmm, I like to go into store for a examination of my MacBook Air.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Would you prefer if I fix the issue for you right now via remote assistance?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No thank you. I would just like advice
I am not going to spend $39.00.
What is your advice to remedy "start up disk is full" AM I talking to Apple representative?
Hello?

If you are looking for free support then you will need to go into an Apple store.

Thank you. I will contact Apple store. Let’s ebd conversation.

Okay, thank you.

Please reimburse my $5.00. Thank you