Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple 7. I had it working well but all of a sudden…

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple 7. I had it working well but all of a sudden I am not

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Cell 7, I receive calls but it does not ring

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About a week, it may be my fault as I was playing around with the settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Verbal directions as

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is your iPhone showing now ? Is it completely blank or just don't ring when someone call you ?