Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Josh, Mac Support

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I dropped my iPad and the screen has several. Cracks. It's
Satchi
Satchi, Bachelor's Degree
I dropped my iPad and the screen has several. Cracks. It's working fine but how do,I replace the glass. … read more
MAC LCD seems to be dead. How do I get my pictures out
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
MAC LCD seems to be dead JA: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your Mac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)? Customer: YES J… read more
Broken screen. Keep it updated. Just want to know how to get
Sudipto, Computer Hardware Engineer
broken screen JA: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device? Customer: keep it updated JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you? C… read more
Okay so unfortunately, the screen of my 13" macbook pro is
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Bachelor's Degree
Okay so unfortunately, the screen of my 13" macbook pro is cracked, and it costs $700 to replace according to the apple specialist I talked to. I have access to another 13" macbook pro that broke beca… read more
my ibook g4 screen does not work the back light comes on and
David, Mac Support Specialist
my ibook g4 screen does not work the back light comes on and it will work correctly on an external screen will it be the screen that is broken or the lcd inverter Thankyou for any asssistance… read more
hi i HAVE ipod 4th 4G i replace broken LCD, and i know display
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Associate Degree
hi i HAVE ipod 4th 4G i replace broken LCD, and i know display is blank whit. i don't what happen .… read more
Purchased my Ipad2 in Dec. just shattered the face in a accidental
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Purchased my Ipad2 in Dec. just shattered the face in a accidental drop....Any help ??? Can the face be replaced? I don't have any kind od added warrenty other than Apple's one year HELP !! anything I… read more
CANCEL THIS QUESTION - no longer requiredHi I have a 17 inch
CompExpert
CompExpert, Computer Support Technician
CANCEL THIS QUESTION - no longer required Hi I have a 17 inch iMac OS X. This morning for the first time I have a blacked out band running top to bottom of my screen about 3 inches wide. I turned the … read more
I have a macbook pro from 5 years ago that was dropped in the
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I have a macbook pro from 5 years ago that was dropped in the bedroom and the screen broke from the body, plastic shattering and wires exposed. I was worried about any toxic material either in the bed… read more
My Ipad has a large black line across the bottom. I did a
James, Network & System Administrator
My Ipad has a large black line across the bottom. I did a system reset and it did nothing. Is it broken?… read more
I am writing from my wifes computer. I dropped my iBook and
Omar C
Omar C, Computer Information Systems Analyst
I am writing from my wife's computer. I dropped my iBook and while it appears to initialize, the screen is a dark grey/blue color. I need to travel in the morning. Can you help?… read more
my imac screen is showing deterioration, like a faint water
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
my imac screen is showing deterioration, like a faint water stain, covering the lower half of the screen, i bought it new in sept 2007. is there any remedy ?… read more
Got a 3gen. ipod touch from a friend. Had broken touch screen
OSXpert
OSXpert, Software Engineer
Got a 3gen. ipod touch from a friend. Had broken touch screen and LCD. Replaced both. LCD works but touch screen is non responsive. ipod isn't registered to my computer.… read more
Have Mac 15 G4 PowerBook (FW 800) with Samsung LTN152W5-L02
Daniel, Mac Genius
Have Mac 15" G4 PowerBook (FW 800) with Samsung LTN152W5-L02 display panel. Only the top one-third of the screen works, the lower two-thirds are back-lit but do not display any image. I have removed c… read more
I replaced the 13 screen on my macbook, at first I had a backlight
Daniel, Mac Genius
I replaced the 13" screen on my macbook, at first I had a backlight but no graphics. The battery was extremely low but I still pulled it back apart to check all of my connections, charged the battery … read more
I just replaced my iPhone glass, and all went pretty well.
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
I just replaced my iPhone glass, and all went pretty well. However when re-inserting my LCD, I must've stressed it and now I have a few grey arcs accross my screen. I can live with that I guess, but t… read more
I have a MacBook Pro. I was an Facebook last night and didnt
Derick The Mac Guy
Derick The Mac Guy, The Mac Guy - IT Operations
I have a MacBook Pro. I was an Facebook last night and didn't log off, just shut the computer. This morning my screen has a big black spot and lots of weird colors, all the left side. I tried shut dow… read more
My daughter has a Mac Pro laptop (white) which she accidentally
Thomas Z
Thomas Z, Bachelor's Degree
My daughter has a Mac Pro laptop (white) which she accidentally dropped and the lcd screen now has black blotches through it. We went back to the store where we purchased the computer, and they tell u… read more