Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my Apple account password. The email

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my Apple account password. The email security question is my birthday. It must have been incorrectly entered and I am locked out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, it sent an email security question that was 'What's your birthday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What is the make and model of the device you are using to reset the password?

Does it or your account say disabled?