Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone 4, but I think it’s been locked, can only…

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone 4, but I think it’s been locked, can only use for emergency calls. And if you press info the IMEI numbers will appear

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can’t remember’ I haven’t use this phone for a while.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How will I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It appears on the screen IMEI and ICCID numbers, what does it means?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It has been a while now. Haven’t use this phone for a while. I think it has been locked , even if I out a SIM card only emergency calls appears and every time I press info the IMEI and ICCD appears
ICCID appears. Maybe the software is not working
Hello Kris, my account has been deducted of $51 and I’m not getting an answer properly on how to fix my phone. I am not happy about this. I need a refund pls. Thank you.