Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I know Apple ID and last password but it is not accepting it…

Customer Question
I know Apple ID...

I know Apple ID and last password ***** it is not accepting it and I need to updated new phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just a few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I did and they ask for the password ***** doesn't accept it and then it says they will send me a text with code I can enter, but that doesnt happen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to set up my new iphone and not have to keep changing my apple password ***** often

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Please go to iforgot.apple.com on another computer and reset your Apple ID password. This will resolve the issue you are having.