Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Please look up case #100358471221. An iPod touch. The serial…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. please look...

Hi Pearl. please look up case #*****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An iPod touch

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

The serial # is1003

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Ccqv90yzggnm

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but know the case is a bit fun. thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

THAT IS CORRECT. I AM LOOKING FOF HELP DIRECTLY WITH APPLE SUPPORT. NOW WHAT??