Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am wanting to retrieve my Apple Password on both computer…

Customer Question
I am wanting to...

I am wanting to retrieve my Apple Password ***** both computer and iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Do't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I updated software a couple of weeks ago and ever since it has been asking me to update Apple ID password. I have tried several times to do this but haven't got the right password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only to get me out of this frustration!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.