Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

No windows trying to get my previous version. had a hard…

Customer Question
No windows trying to...

No windows trying to get my previous version. had a hard drive problem and just got that fixed but trying to get this running for my daughter the way it was previously

Technician's Assistant: Does the hard drive icon appear on your desktop?

Yes I believe so

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?

No windows trying to get my previous version. had a hard drive problem and just got that fixed but trying to get this running for my daughter the way it was previouslyPearl Wilson, Mac Technician's Assistant
Does the hard drive icon appear on your desktop?
You
yes I believe soPearl Wilson, Mac Technician's Assistant
Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?no windows trying to get my previous version. had a hard drive problem and just got that fixed but trying to get this running for my daughter the way it was previouslyPearl Wilson, Mac Technician's Assistant
You
Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?yes my computer I was using all day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No my daughter has a bunch of disabilities and this is her life. need to get it back to aol the way it was prior to having a hard drive issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.