Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Our Apple ID password just crapped out on us and have tried…

Customer Question
Our Apple ID password...

Our Apple ID password ***** crapped out on us and have tried to reset, even set up a new one and nothing works - very mad at Apple right now - and that's from a loyal 1985 customer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just tried tonight to set up a new one as your lousy system for reset does not work

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No - only to answer why would it stop working all of a sudden - this kind of thing is VERY ANNIOYIING and a waste of valuable time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

No thanks

How did you setup a new password?